Post #6
4-4:25 pm 11/27/22
-Overcast with light rain here and there
-33 Degrees
-73% humidity
- 9 hours 23 min was the length of the day
There was patchy snow, and overcast with light rain here and there. The nuthatches were going crazy, and wouldn’t stop chirping the whole time. I wish I could talk to them or at least understand what they are saying
It’s towards the end of gun season so I do have my shotgun with me just in case. I got a deer yesterday but I still have a tag I could fill.
Below I have the pictures of the same spot every time, my angle shifted a few times due to being in a tree stand or not ordered from first (Aug 31) to last (Nov 27) my last picture I am in the tree with my orange on.
No bugs again, I believe they have gone away for the winter finally.
As you can tell the snow mostly disappeared, very patchy. I was surprised at how many leaves were still on the trees though.
As a final thought/challenge to anyone who might read this in the future: Get outside. Yes I am doing this for a grade and did slightly more work than normal, but this hunting/ observing isn't different from my normal life. Breathing the fresh air without service and snapchats and dings and rings and alarms going off is good for you. Even if you aren't a hunter or outdoor enthusiast like I am, there is a LOT of education out here you can't get in school. As Mark Twain once said, “Don't let schooling interfere with your education." Now I personally believe that school is good for you, but there is more to life that a classroom can't teach or show you.
Comments
Post a Comment