Post #4

 1:25-1:50 pm 10/29/22


-Clear sky

-59 Degrees

-37% humidity 

- 10 hr 26 min was the length of the day


No mosquitos again, and really no bugs at all. 


Everything is defiantly a lot less green than last time and a lot more brown. There wasn’t really a way to sneak in. Just crunch crunch crunch but luckily I wasn't hunting there today. Leaves were constantly falling down left and right especially in the wind. Waterfowl season opened up a bit ago and I heard shots all around me going after ducks/geese by the river. I also had a few fruit flies land on me and just chill out. 


Linked video of leaves falling:

leaves falling in wind



Here are some leaf sketches I did, I couldn't identify that bottom one however the top one is a white oak.
Heres my fruit fly friend






And these pictures are showing how dead/ brown everything is and we can finally start to see some trees leaving their leaves behind on the ground. 

Day 1

Animals I could identify 

Time of day

1Birds, crickets, mosquitos, bullfrogs, chipmunk, spotted owl, screech owl, squirrels, woodpecker, Canadian goose,  lightning bugs, bats

Evening
2White headed nuthatch, Squirrels, cricket, Red headed woodpecker, grasshopper, crow, Red tail hawk, bugsAfternoon
3

White headed nuthatch, Squirrels, crickets, fruit flys, chickadees, Blue jay


Afternoon
4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #3

Post #6