Post #3
It's Deer Season!!!
It's that time of year again, people are talking about leaves and pumpkin spice lattes, all I can think about it getting fresh venison jerky. So I've got my bow with me this time. I'm loving this "homework". I am living my normal life and all I have to do is right a few things down as I observe them, its not this brutal time consuming assignment that I dread, I look forward to getting in the woods and nature and enjoying the things God gave me. Sadly I didn't get a deer this time, I blame it on the warm front. The deer don't like to move when it gets warm and it was warm.
-2:30-2:55 pm 10/2/22
-Clear sky
-65 Degrees
-40% humidity
- 11 hr 41 min was the length of the day
Here are my linked videos:
When I got home last time I researched some bird calls and looks to try and identify them and in this picture below on the center of the tree you can see the White Headed Nuthatch, this guy and his friends loved me last time, I got multiple pictures and videos of them and they didn't seem to mind I was there.
And in this picture we have that same view as before, with the trees and ground, so far pretty clear of leaves and everything is still green.
No mosquitos this time, I saw some bugs but they didn’t disturb me at all. I’m hunting today so I got here at 1 and will leave around 8 so I had to choose a random time and I decided on 2:30-2:55, the woodpeckers and nuthatches were real active and the deer weren't so I started my time then because I could be more observant on the things around me and not necessarily on being 100 percent still, quiet and focused.
Comments
Post a Comment